Pack News‎ > ‎

Rocket Launch Postponed

posted Sep 22, 2018, 7:46 AM by Pack 1070 Cubmaster   [ updated Sep 23, 2018, 7:30 AM by Pack 1070 Committee Chair ]
Due to the weather, the Rocket Launch is postponed until next week.  

Even if the rain subsides this afternoon, the grass will not dry fast enough....cardboard rockets do not mix well with wet grass.

The Rocket Launch is rescheduled for next Sunday, 30 Sept, 3-5 PM at Heritage Farm Park.